It has been many years, decades even, since women, young adults, and even men, celebrated universally Father’s Day as a day of thankfulness. I have heard comments such as, “If God is like a father I want nothing to do with Him,” or “It just hurts me too much to go to church on Father’s Day and hear all the stories about wonderful fathers. I never had one.” Fatherlessness has been an epidemic in America for a long while.
- God wants to be YOUR Father.
- His grace and forgiveness abounds for YOU.
- He does not take into account a wrong you have seen or in which you have participated.
- He is grateful when you come to Him for wisdom and understanding.
- He will not disrespect you. He made you.
- God is flexible with His children; He made us each one unique. Unlike some religions, He doesn’t expect you to be like everyone else.
- He has a plan, should you choose to accept it, to show His goodness through your life.
- Whoever comes to Him in truth, He Will Not turn away.
Today would be a good day to take a look at a Father you could love. He loves you.
Check out the message on Youtube from June 21, 2020.