November and Thanksgiving News
Make sure you check the MPBC Calendar to stay up-to-date… November and December are BUSY months.
We will be preparing Thanksgiving boxes for families who need a helping hand this holiday season. Foods needed for the baskets:
- Stuffing mix
- Gravy (can or mix)
- Cranberry sauce
- Frozen pumpkin pie (place in freezer)
- Hot roll mix (boxed)
- Butter (place in frig)
- Canned vegetables: corn, peas, green beans, yams, olives
Place your donations of nonperishable foods in the boxes under the table at the back of the sanctuary.
*If you can provide a turkey, please let Judi Cook know in the Office 530-873-9448 ASAP.
If you know a family who would benefit from a caring touch at Thanksgiving, let the Office know. (530-873-9448)
- Nov 5th – Annual THANKS-giving offering begins
- Nov 5th – Daylight Savings ends (fall back one hour)
- Nov 16th – Church-wide Thanksgiving Dinner at 6pm
- Bring: your favorite Thanksgiving dish, salad, bread/butter, desert, relish tray, mashed potatoes, or gravy
- Turkey will be provided
- Nov 20th – Thanksgiving Boxes assembled and delivered
- Nov 23th – Thanksgiving Day